15 November 2010

Finished the Week Long Project

Well - there you go... I finally managed to finish my week long project. At first I thought I had bitten off more than I could chew - then I thought I'd finish with time to spare - and then it took until tonight to get it all done to a wargaming standard. I hadn't actually planned on doing any figures, but did manage to finish 18 of them - so I'm pretty happy with that.

After this weekend's big game I'll come back to these and weather the vehicles and base the figures properly.

Here's some pics of the whole lot (I need to fiddle with the settings on the camera - its eluding me at the moment...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-72's - The Tank Collection (repainted) on the left, Cromwell models on the right

Photobucket

ACE models BMP's

Photobucket

Liberation BMD-1s and BMD-2s (some older? some newer I guess)

Photobucket

MMS 2S1

Photobucket

Liberation Soviet figures - dipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

Moving on to some British stuff now - to be ready by Saturday morning!!!

Have fun

Richard

2 comments:

  1. good job!

    on a scale of 1- 10 how suicidal are you feeling right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8.5! Didn't get onto the Brits - painting more Motor Rifle troops - I'm a little over it!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete